University of Arizona
Phd. GPA: 3.9/4
Computer Engineering (Major)
- Cyber Security
- Computer Networks
- Distributed Systems
- Simulation Modeling and Analysis
- Probability and Random Processes
Management Information System (Minor)
- Design and Analysis of Service Oriented Systems
- Software Design and Implementation
- Web Computing and Mining
- Models for Quantitative Analysis
- H. Alipour, Y. Al-Nashif, S. Hariri, "IEEE 802.11 Anomaly-based Behavior Analysis" accepted in IEEE International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC2013) SanDiego, USA, January 2013
- H. Alipour, D. Zeng, D.C. Derrick, "AdaBoost-based sensor fusion for credibility assessment" in proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI), Washington D.C. June 2012
- H. Alipour, Y. Al-Nashif, S. Hariri, "Anomaly-based Behavior Analysis of DNS traffic" 1st International IBM Cloud Academy Conference(ICA CON 2012), Research Triangle Park, NC, USA, April 2012.
- H. Alipour et al. "Supporting Security against SYN Flooding Attack in Distributed DoS via Measuring IPFIX-Based Traffic", in proceedings of 4th International Conference on Global E-Security(ICGeS08), London, UK, June 2008 .
- H. Alipour et al. "DACA:Dynamic Advanced Clustering Algorithm for Sensor Networks", in proceedings of 14th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems(ICECS2007), December 2007
- H. Alipour et al. "Supporting Security against SYN Flooding Attack in Distributed DoS via Measuring IPFIX-Based Traffic", Accepted in International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics (IJESDF), 2009
- H. Alipour, Y. Al-Nashif, S. Hariri, “DNS Anomaly-based Behavior Analysis against Cyber Attacks” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management.